In India, Ayurvedic physicians prescribe apple cider vinegar in combination with the herb Gotu Kola to help in the revitalizing of the skin. Indians have been known to consume apple cider vinegar in combination with honey to improve digestion.
It contributes greatly to the breaking down of food in the body and also prevents harmful bacteria from multiplying. Even respiratory infections can be kept at bay, sore throats improve, and nasal discharges decrease.
The benefits of apple cider vinegar have been proclaimed by the ancient Egyptians and have been traditionally used by them to treat ailments of all kinds. In fact they believed apple cider acted as a tonic improving the circulation and flow of blood.
Apples are allowed to ferment and this fermented fruit acid, which is loaded with pectin and minerals like potassium, chlorine, magnesium, sodium and calcium, seems to be a panacea. In addition it contains vitamins and beta-carotene. In fact experiments have proved that it contains carbolic acids, aldehydes, ketones, alcohols and acetates also.
It is no wonder than that the health benefits of apple cider vinegar are infinite. Pectin in the apples is a fiber, which attaches itself to cholesterol globules, and when combined with the herb centella aids in getting rid of bad cholesterol and helps in regulating blood pressure. This fruit acid is often used by some as a final hair-rinse.
Rich in enzymes & potassium, Natural antibiotic germ fighter, Fights E Coli and other bacteria, Helps control and normalize weight, Helps improve digestion assimilation, Helps relieve arthritis stiffness, Helps relieve dry sore throats, Helps remove body, sludge toxins
Helps maintain healthy skin, Helps promote youthful, healthy bodies, Soothes pain of sunburn, Helps prevent dandruff, itching scalp, baldness Soothes tight aching joints, sore muscles
Is the heating process intended to remove potential problem bacteria from consumable liquids such as milk, juices etc. However the heat process of pasteurization will also remove delicate nutrients and enzymes that may constitute a major portion of the nutritional value of that food.
A look at how the minerals contribute to the overall health of a person is very fascinating. The potassium present in apple cider vinegar is vital because it helps to remove the excess water and also the toxic waste. The excess of sodium is also drawn out and it helps to regulate blood pressure.
Calcium, which is important for the bones and for combating osteoporosis, is an important constituent of apple cider vinegar. The beta carotene actually is supposed to help people to retain their youth longer as it counters effectively the damage made by free radicals..
- The virtues of apple cider vinegar seem to extend itself beyond normal peripheries. Every constituent seems to play an important role.
- The malic acid and acetic acid present help to combat fungal and bacterial infections and relieves painful joints. The malic acid dissolves the deposits of uric acid, which form around the joints, and slowly pushes the acid deposits out of the body. It seems to even have some effect on viruses.
- The amino acids present in apple cider vinegar act as an antibiotic and an antiseptic. It has been known to drastically reduce the toxicity in the body.
- This is because the acetic acid is able to form acetate compounds, which are not so toxic. This property makes it very useful while treating insect bites and skin allergies.
- Arthritis has plagued people for centuries and apple cider combined with centella actually relieves pain due to arthritis. By Strengthening arteries and assisting in healing of wounds, improving skin lesions and reducing the effects of varicose veins, apple cider vinegar has been elevated to the status of a total health benefit product.
- It reduces stress and tension and revitalizes the body. The health benefits of apple cider vinegar just cannot be ignored.
- Apple cider vinegar speeds up metabolism especially when taken regularly before meals and if used in conjunction with a sensible diet and exercise program it can be a powerful aid in keeping your weight under control.
- Apple cider vinegar has less salt, less sugar and less fat, helps in digestion and helps in the metabolism of food.
- If the metabolic activity increases, then more food is used to get energy and less of it is stored as fat. So if you want to lose weight, use apple cider vinegar.
- Possibly what contributes to the all round potency of apple cider vinegar is the number of enzymes and organic acids produced during the 2 fermentations. apple cider vinegar is claimed to be a natural multi vitamin and mineral treasure house.
- Even Hippocrates—the father of medicine acknowledged the wonderful healing properties of apple cider vinegar.